Monday, September 2

Something to make me smile...

Hi ladies,

Been spending most of my time at work since I am feeling much more better. What worries me is my fever which keeps coming late night & stomach flu. The pain come & go, and I feel like poking something to see what's inside. But I think I shall forget it la, by the time aku cucuk confirm plus chop aku da tak sedar kan diri. Buatnye aku tak bangun lagi susah. I scared lei wanna' die early! I still want to get married & build my own family.Can't wait to see my Delta in 2015, In Shaa Allah.

Back then, I've been shopping alot due to my stress level at work & home. Yes, I do shopping when I'm stress. Normal for women I think? Who never shopping before if you on stress? Angkat tangan tinggi tinggi please!! Y is getting annoying sometimes for being so mak nenek who keeps nagging at me about shopping. But I think, it's a girl thing to do. Even when she's not stress or bored or angry or sad or what so ever la. Just a girl thing okay! Moreover I shop using my own money la okay. I don't used his money, okay have but sometimes only. Can count with jari only la.

For the month of July & August I've been mugging on my phone/iPad/laptop to grab things online. I am too lazy to get my things at the shop, so I just click click it online & purchased. But I tell you, tak berani nak check account balanced berapa sebab takot my dua biji mata yang terkeluar. Da susah! Nevertheless, I still know I have enough & sufficient money to spend on my items beside savings. Worried more on Y's side because he will be more rabaks than me. I have my parents to support me on my majlis. Whereas Y, he needs to fork out every single things all by himself. How I wish I can help him sometimes.

Voiced up my suggestions on what I wanna' do for our wedding gift. Suggested to Y, that I shall settled my own trays & am willingly to help him in future(if needed). In case, eh nik in case jek ehk he's not enough money. Maklum la kita bukan orang senang, dan kaya raya macam ade sesetengah orang yang sibuk dok bobal pasal hal saya mengatakan saya nik very the kaya youuu. Don't ever judge the person easily please. You don't know me too well just yet. Maybe because of the rezeki Tuhan give it to me now you see I'm smiling & whatever I want I can achieved to get it by myself. All thanks to Allah for guiding me through this year. The rezeki that keep coming non-stop makes me even more stronger to achieve what I want. Even Y was feeling blessed on what I gain now.

Month of September please be good because I will be busy with work since Apple.inc will be releasing their new iPhone on mid of September. And definitely, my work gonna' be double. Hopefully, I can managed it! Yes, always start your work with Bismillah & ends with Alhamdullilah. Confirm you will never feel tired on what you doing. People are busy looking for wedding packages all, yet I am busy with work & shopping. Next year, will be the hard year for me due to hunting for my wedding gifts. But I just can't wait. My dreams were to have all Chanel stuffs on the tray. Actually kan, aku boleh bermimpi jek la eh. Tak mampu babe nak beli itu semua. 


Something to eye for. Black Satin slip on shoes. I don't care if this is not the shoes that I will get, as long it comes from Chanel. Say what you want. All I can it's a DREAM la okay. :D

Le Chanel Boy Bag (Flap Cover) in gray. Tempted to the wallet which cost more than SGD $1000++ but I shall lupekan saje niat di hati nak beli nik. The long wallet only da BOMB ape lagi kalau bag die kan. Tak mampu babe, kalau mampu pon confirm kene rejam dgn bag kasut mak aku yang berlambak dalam store.

Basically, that's what I wish for to be on my tray. I just like to wish upon the stars because sometimes what I wish for i'll get. Just like my Chanel's stud! Lost one that I bought months ago, but someone is too kind to buy me a new one. Omg! I can't thank much to that person. Definitely not Y! Because he will always said, "Buang duit jek you beli nik semua. You pakai dorang nampak ke tau ke benda kat telinga you to original ke bukan?" Ahh you see, he will always give negative thoughts. Sometimes, what he said is true enough! Anyways, thank you to whoever you are for putting the items on my doorstep. Naseb tak hilang babe! 



Actually I know who gave it to me, but I just can't reveal the identity here. I love it!

Not to forget my 1 month old Chanel Parfums that I bought during spree sales online. This pouch being with me every single day. Stop using all my bags just for the sake of this cute little black pouch. Bought this bag secretly without Y's acknowledgement. Obviously, when I received it I will tell him about it la. Wasted my $$$ on this thing. Actually, not worth it! Trust me, if you love something definitely few hundred bucks only will be few dollars. Haha! True much.

I shall ends my Sunday tonight with foods that were taken on Saturday. Yes, date with my one & only date, Y. And oh yes, Y bought me this Black 4 Layer Jewelry Box from La Vida for me. Because I always keep complaining about losing my jewelries so he bought this as a random present. Yeahhh! 




Goodnight ladies!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. All Chanel on the trays will be like a dream come true! Haha. But the kasut lawa and the Chanel boy pon lawa. Semua la lawa haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya la! Dream come true. Wish bnyk bnyk, tgk siape willing untuk belikan. Bakal sang suami ke org lain. Hahaha! But syiok ar if I get those things for my wedding gifts. Berangan Ain!

      Delete