Sunday, September 15

Wedding Bands..

Hi,

It's time for me to talk more about my marriage preparation & I've been neglecting about it since some incidents happened. Now, the person who semangat is Y. Kept talking about marriage till I get so annoyed with it. Tapi sayang punya pasal, I layankan jek la okay. So lazy to think about it actually, but for future wise and for us I put that mindset away and start it now. Anyways, I am sad to inform this that FaiAin's date of solemnization has to be delayed due to some circumstances that can't be avoid. After so much of discussing, at last we found the date and In Shaa Allah the date/day will be confirm again sooner. Just wait okay! It's hard to delay everything & cancel all the bookings which you've done earlier on. No wonder people always said,  "Kita hanya merancang, Tuhan yang menentukan segalanya." Well, I just take it as a test from Him. We have to disclose the reasons in order to respect both sides.

Back on the topic, ladies. It's a wedding bands topic that I'm gonna' talk/share about today! Pretty excited on the preparation that me & Y been discussing on. One of the topic we talk about is, our wedding bands. Well, everyone needs one wedding bands/ring for themselves kan. Last time, when they talking about wedding bands, I always thought it's a wedding bands who will entertain the jemputan on the day itself. Haha, funny to think it back. But actually, it's all about a ring. I've been asking Y about his favorite jewelry, and sadly to say he don't bother to have one at all. Baik eh mat aku, memang tak suka barang barang kemas nik semua. I just wondering what type of ring should I get for him. Lets put that aside, and start talking about my favorite of wedding ring style.

Saw a few online, and at the jewelry shop but to be frank I prefer with simple yet elegant and of course have a vintage touch in a ring. I don't like too much designs or engraved on the ring. Sometimes, I wonder why some couple love to buy wedding bands which can reach SGD$5000++ lei. Omg, that freaking money you can pay for your majlis okay. You don't have to spend so much till that amount. I am just giving my points of view. I just find it like merepek jek la. Though I know, it's not my problem or my money. But to think back, you pakai beribu punye cincin orang orang semua ade kesah ke? Ade sebok sebok nak tanye ke? Anyways, this is a feedback that I give okay!



Heirloom Petite Pave Diamond Ring 14K White Gold

Delicately crafted, this petite pave diamond ring in 14K white gold features diamonds all along the top of the ring to create a fine line of brilliance and a milgrain edge for a vintage touch. One of the keywords in my research of ring, vintage okay.


Pave Sapphire and Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold

Delicate and brilliant, this sapphire & diamond ring is crafted in a petite design of 14k white gold featuring alternating pave set diamonds & sapphire. Well, I always love sapphire. Because of the royal blue color. I just find it unique, and of course vintage. Just like how I love Kate Middleton engagement ring in sapphire diamond.

Actually, I more too yellow gold or rose gold or champagne gold lady. I don't really like white terms of jewelry so much. Even if wear it, I'll just wear it for casual. I still love my engagement ring, heart in gold. I just have to thanks my Future Mother In-law who've been choosing the ring for me. Despite all my cerewet, she still sabar & tahan dengan perangai bakal menantu die. 


Heirloom Petite Cathedral Pave Diamond Ring in 18K Yellow Gold

Elegant with a touch of vintage, this diamond ring setting features pave-set diamonds in a delicate 18k yellow gold milgrain design to frame your diamond. 1/8 carat total diamond weight. Vintage look design, and maybe this will be one for my Mas Kahwin or maybe our wedding bands. I just need to go for sizing check again, and have more knowledge on rings. 



Classic four Claw Ring

Classic in design, this petite four claw ring setting is crafted in 18k yellow gold and is designed to complement your choice of centre diamond. Well, this is just a simple ring with a diamond design in the middle. Plain 18k yellow gold attach together with Emerald diamond to make it feel simple.

So which will be my favorite design out of 4 rings that I've shared? Still too early to decide, maybe someday I will drag Y to any jewelry shop. Y told me to think of another jewelry for myself as our Mas Kahwin but I can't think of any yet. Should I get a ring again or others example like necklace & bracelet? Actually, Y decide to get for me a necklace, just that I don't know what necklace suits me. That one, I should talk in another post. Jangan nak sidetracked in this post!

I still could not think of what ring should I get for Y. He isn't the type who love jewelry, and I bet if he have it he will just keep it. Pakai untuk for show jek la eh. Or maybe when he's going out with me, but to work I doubt so he wants to wear it. Let's take a look what ring suits him! Excited sehh Ain nak prepare nik semua. Nanti da busy dengan kerja semua lupa. 


Satin Finish Wedding Ring 

Substantial in feel, this classic wedding ring is crafted from grey tungsten carbide and features a satin finish.


Brushed and Polished Comfort Fit Wedding Ring

Contemporary in appeal, this men's wedding ring is crafted in durable tungsten carbide. The grey tone design features a brushed finish and polished edges contrast.


Emery Wedding Ring

Make your love resonate with this timeless palladium wedding ring, featuring an inset milgrain detail and an emery finish.

You decide, which one should be my preferences. Since I can only choose tungsten or palladium ring for his wedding bands. I can never buy anything that got to do with yellow gold, because he is pantang with that issue. Da bagus dia setuju nak beli cincin. So I must just follow his decision to avoid any fights. 

Anyways, I need 2 freaking days to write & post this up yknow. I need to do my research so much! Moreover, am starting schooling part time. So my time will be very very limited. I am starting my school under business start-up courses. In Shaa Allah, I can do it though it takes time for me to achieve. Till here ladies, and we will meet again. Goodnight, start you weekdays with love & Bismillah.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. my engagement ring is $4k++. personally, i feel that it's not about whether others can tell how much my ring cost but more of like a memento for me, that it symbolizes us stepping into a brand new life together. it's not something that can easily be bought using just a month's paycheck! just my opinion too. :p if no one can tell how much my ring costs, it really doesn't matter!

    ReplyDelete