Sunday, May 26

Sandals oh sandals..

Alright, was browsing through my favorite online shopping website. Came across this sandals which I think I need to get one for myself. I don't have any sandals, fyi! I rare wearing sandals though but obviously I need one for myself kan. Hate it when most shops do not have my size. Yes, I have a BIG yet BROAD feet. Kalau dulang kahwin kasut aku mesti panjang terkeluar ring seh! I have difficulties in finding shoes and I cannot wear those cheap cheap shoes or else I will wear it like only a few times. After that, alamat nye masok tong sampah sebab koyak rabak. Told ya' I have a big yet broad feet, macam elephant la seh.


This is the sandal i'm talking about! I am so lucky that they do have my size. Like atlast okay! After so much of searching, finally I get one. Tempted to buy it(tapi tak boleh beli), like usual. This little sandals, have skull head at the tip of each toe. Black straps, and a buckle attached behind it. Nicely design! 

Ps: I am not a fan of skulls, but this design are simply simple.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment