Monday, May 27

Wedding projects...

I am super pengantin budget la I can tell you all. Idky, I like to save more than spent more on stg which I think I can DIY by myself. Came across Eleventh October who talks about "Bual Bual Banquet" and realizing that she did mention about Chubby Bride's DIY most of her gubahan. Wow, so amazing! I wish to DIY most of my barang barang kahwin if I am capable to do it.

So I keep scrolling on Chubby Bride's post, till I found the similar Rainbow Rose that I am looking for. Like she said, those babies aren't cheap but they're so pretty. Found 1 of the vendor who sell those babies, and they even do a Rainbow Rose Bridal Bouquet services. Emailed them, and they do give me a prompt reply. The quotations given were like, "sure or not sia? Pricey sgt ke? Or memang the price gini?" I don't mind spending a little bit more for what I want. Kahwin sekali jek babe, bukan sekali sekala eh! 

A stalk of Rainbow Rose
Credits: Design Boom

RainboRose Bridal Bouquet
Credits: Creations Event

How to make your own RainboRose at home? If you wants to DIY, here's the method.
Credits: Maggie Din

I just can't stop looking at those babies rainbow. They are too beautiful! Just fyi, not all florists have these RainboRose okay. I do not know IF any Malay/Muslim vendors do have this kind of roses. If anyone knows please send me an email to faiain013@gmail.com aites. Thank you very much! Okay last ar, nak tunjuk gambar baby I nik okay. 

Credits: Global Rakuten


Okay bye!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment