Saturday, June 22

Quickie Post...

Announcement to all BTBs who wanna' buy a wedding shoe!!

A few images that i've received from a friend of mine who suggested me about wedding shoes. I didn't know it is so important until I read through the suggested page. Okay mind me please, I don't have the links because I read it through my phone. So I don't have the links nor the pages name. Actually have la, but I can't remember the name. 

Ladies, please take care of your own feet okay! Siapa yang tak nak cantik kan, semua nak cantik. Especially, when comes to outfit right. Don't want to talk so much, let the photos do the talking. Sorry, it's in malay version by the way. 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-





Read it and leave a comment on what you think okay? Goodnight people!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I actually don't really think that bridal shoes are very important, hahaha!
    Lain org lain kan..
    Cume i think I will buy shoes yg tk tinggi sgt, takot trip and fall..
    And there's a bridal company on fb yg recommend brides to buy shoes that are gentle on the fabric of the wedding dress that you choose.
    Sebab some shoes, yg bling2 esp, can cause the fabric to get frayed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To me it's not important sgt la. Fyi, I don't like to wear heels. Kalau boleh kahwin/sanding nk pkai pump shoes or sneakers. Am afraid my HTB tk dpt layan my prangai yg cpt cranky. Hahaha!

      Delete