Sunday, June 23

Advanced...

6 more days!!!!

A little surprised from my girl, and I can say my birthday treat come early this year. Didn't expect it to be a dream come true wishlist. Sebab whatever I dream for all this tak pernah nak dapat. Unless it come from my own titik peluh or my own bloody effort. You all wants to know what surprised I get? Haha!

*DRUMMMM ROLLLLL*

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

*TADAAAAA*


My girl is bringing me to Kuala Lumpur this coming week! Yes, 6 more days only. Endure my week with work and I am gonna' fly away. Told Y that am flying away for a short while and guess what? Member tak happy eh actually. Because out of 3 years i've known him, I never leave him before. Anywhere I go, I will bring him along. Da macam handbag aku number 2 eh! Nak tak nak, Y have to let me go. In need one short gateway badly. Too packed with work/wedding/family/house & etc. But anyways, thanks to my girl, Aza for the birthday treat. Actually, we planned to go Kuala Lumpur together but she booked the flights w/o telling me first. Buat nye aku tak boleh pergi kan da rugi. 

Anyways, I've received another advanced birthday gift from my mum & Y today. Thanks to them, I need to have a new space for my collection. Let's take a scroll down, people!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

3 watches received on the same day! They look gorgeous especially the Gold tone in color.

"Like a Sir" PVC Red Watch from Y!
He knows, am looking for this watch like so long. End up he said, buy la! Though it's quite cheap, but the thoughts that count. Thanks Y, Ily!

Turqoise Quartz Watch from Ibu!
I did tell her that I want this watch because of the color. And secretly, she bought this for me. Thanks Ibu, Ily!

Gold Tone w/ Diamonds Watch from Ibu!
Actually, she bought this for herself. I don't know what the reasons are yet she passed it to me and said, "Kalau Ain pakai lawa. Kena dgn tangan Ain. Boleh buat raya. Simpan la.." Alamak! Why my mum so sweet one ar? Whatever it is, thank you Ibu!

So anyone willing to buy this watch holder for me? Hehehe...

Have a good week people! And please stay healthy despite this haze okay. Put on mask if needed!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ooh donch know when is your actual birthday but happy birthday you :)) tak nak kalah tangan satu tapi jam dapat 3!! macam mr kiasu eh pakai 2 jam hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My birthday 10th July! 1st day of PUASA KAN?? Kannn... tknk kalah. Skrg nk kne hint org blikn jam nye tmpt 3 tier suede. Confirm I happy giler bokeh display all my watch. Pape pn.. thank you darling for the wish. Muah muah!!

      Delete