Sunday, June 9

Weekends.

Hola!

How's your weekends been? Better or not? As usual, I will be refreshing myself out on Saturday/Sunday. Either doing research or going out w/ theBoy. Sounds like I don't have friends right? Everytime out with theBoy like no one else. Would rather spend my weekends with him. Because, when comes to weekdays we rarely go out, meet and talk about our r/s & stuffs. Both are too tight with work and the different timing of work. 

Back on my Saturday, which is yesterday. Head out to Woodlands Point to get some novels which I'm dying for. Was supposed to buy 3 books at one go, but afraid I can't finish reading all of them. Or maybe I will  forget about reading it one day. So end up, buying 2 instead of 3 books. I am a fan of malay novels though I know some will say, "eh so boring. so mendak. so jiwang. so loving. so romantic. so so whatever la." Whatever it is, we all have different types of opinions what. Okay okay, let tell you the books that I bought. Are you ready?????

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


And!!!


Both books are from Karya Seni and I did went to Johore just to get these books. But yknow la, the services there like sucky gitu when I enter the bookstore. Either they will bo layan or just give muka tak kuasa. Maybe because they know I'm from Singapore so takkan kuasa nak layan. When I asked them, they will always give this(suspected ans that they will give) answer, "dah habis/tak ada/stock blm dtg/diam..." My sister yang kecik tu pon naik fed up bile they answer like that. Madang semua tak ade jek, abeh orang die tanye sampai ketawa sanggup carikkan segala. Biased kan!! Puas hati beli dekat Singapore, expensive or what as long as "puas hati di Golden Chance youuu.." 

I'm on my way to end this, Teduhan Kasih novel soon. If you all watched their drama at TV3 Malaysia, I tell you confirm you all cair la sehh. Lagi-lagi Adi Putra be the main character & also the hero in the drama. How I wish, theBoy like him! With muscle, looks, handsome and have everything. But still thanks to Almighty for giving a man who can tahan my perangai yang nonsense nik. Though he is NOT like Adi Putra also nevermind la. Bersyukur I have a man who always be there for me. *Jiwang*

Okay bye people!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I super love the dramasss... Wanted to get the books too!! But woodland point is too far for me... Grrr... Gotta find other plc then.. Hehe


    XPrettyorkidX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can try Geylang also. Joo Chiat maybe? If tk jauh from your house. Heh! The drama very the romantic kn??? Cair tgk Abg Adi Putra. Heh!

      xoxo

      Delete