Sunday, June 2

Birthday wishhhh.....

Hi,

A month more to my birthday which on July. Yeah! And my birthday will fall on the first day of Ramadan. Idk, if I should be happy or sad. But whatever it is, I am excited because idk what will be my birthday be. Finally, I can think of what I want for my birthday this year. To be specific, I don't have wishlist. I just want MONEYYYY to go shopping. Someone kind enough to give me that as birthday present mehhh? Wait, I don't want only few hundreds bucks okay. I want morreeee. Okay, aku da melampau. Someone pls, kasik aku bangun. 


Birthday Money

Birthday Money! First wishlist though I know it is beyond my expectations to get it. But who cares, maybe someone willing to put a sum of Birthday Money in front my door step? Who knows right? 

Bouquet of Rainbow Rose 

A bouquet of Rainbow Rose will be on my second wishlist. I cannot wait until my wedding day, since it is like in 2 years time. Lame sangat nak tunggu eh. Jangan jangan by that time, da bukan Rainbow Rose. They change it from rainbow to sunset or sunrise. 


Red Braun Buffel Ladies Wallet

My third wishlist, a Braun Buffel Ladies wallet in red color. No black please? I don't really prefer long & bulky wallet. I love simple, yet handy. Probably with more card holder, maybe? Used to have one, so I thought of changing it to red instead. I saw one online, and really thought of buying at eBay. But I am too afraid of kena cheat 'thing' though it is from a Singapore seller. Maybe IF cash delivery, I should buy kan? Whatever it is, take note my dear friends. (:


This is my current yet hancur Braun Buffel ladies wallet in black. Actually not that teruk ar I use it, just that it getting dirty & scratches all over my wallet. Reasons why I still prefer Braun Buffel because it came from a pure leather. There's no imitations(maybe have?) so far. I love the leather smell! Been more than 2 years still there's a leather smell though I campak it inside my bag anyhow. 

Alright, so far that's the only wishlists I have inside my mind. See, easy to find those wishlists. Tak susah pong kawan kawan. Actually, I'm in the mid of doing my research about my wedding trays. I stop searching about acrylic box, since I think it is too mainstream to do that. I don't want people will said, "eh dia ikot ikot orang ar pakai nik ke tu ke ape ape la.." I am quite sensitive in these kind of issues. I don't want to be hypocrites by talking about it behind. To sape sape yang terasa, maafkan diri ini okay. No offence, but it's true.

Found a few wedding trays, and I will try to share with you BTBs okay. Don't worry, I blog just for sharing nor for anything else. Till here ladies, goodnight.

Have a good week ahead.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment