Sunday, August 25

Falling Sick AGAIN!

Hi,

Been ignoring my blog for more than a month I think. Was falling sick since 2nd week of Ramadhan and couldn't get up on my feet. Forcing myself to be okay though. So freaking annoyed when I fall sick. Tapi orang selalu cakap, sakit tu buang dosa. Really eh? Whatever it is, I still went to work as per normal. Having gastric & stomach pain, difficulty in throwing shit. Sakit babe! Y was really angry with me cause I delay to see a doctor. Too lazy, and tak kuasa nyah. Bukan sakit teruk. If sakit teruk usually I see the doctor.

After 2 weeks of Ramadhan passed (cepat Ramadhan habis Syawal pun menjelma) my stomach was slightly okay. It started back on the first day of Hari Raya YOU KNOW!! I want to enjoy Hari Raya this year, but after visited my grandparents's house I decided to take a cab and when straight home. Yes, I can't take it anymore. It's been a week I survive, and Alhamdullilah I finally know why am having those pain & cramps. Nak red light la deyy!

Wait, not only that after a week having my menstruation I am falling sick again. Having slight fever, sinus which come and go every night. Mehhhh. Decided to declare myself MC last Thursday and went to the doctor. Told the doctor am having sinus every night, and yes he checked my lobang hidung yang besar nik. Yknow what he said or no?!?! He said, am having blood clot inside my nose. That's why my nose keep bleeding and sinus come & go. Kelakar ke ape! Have no time to think about. All I know, I need medicine and stay home sleep.

Reached home, have a light meal and ate my medications. Was catching a cold and fever keep rising up. Omg! But on Friday, kakak maseh pergi kerja carik rezeki tau tak. Fever from 38.6° Celsius can reach to 40.1° Celsius. Not funny eh! Moreover on the day I work, I was attached to another place & srsly am tired too weak on that day. Luckily, Y fetch me & send me directly home.

Now, my fever been going on for 5 days! And still, I am not cured. Been eating antibiotics & paracetamol to cool of my fever. But no used, after a few hours my fever rised up again. Text a friend of mine, asking her what should I do or anything she knows. Tak orang tak kita la kan. Was forced to take blood test tmr, and she will be the one who analyze my report. In Shaa Allah, nothing will happen.

That's the end of my story yang panjang lebar. Need time to rest, update using my freaking Note 2. And it's not to late kan for me to wish Selamat Hari Raya Minal Aidin Wal Faizin. Maaf jika hamba ada tersalah kata yer. Yang kurang memuaskan di hati anda semua. Sepuluh jari di susun ampun maaf dipintar.

P/s: My wedding day will be postponed due to some situation happened. When the date is comfirm, I will update you people. Sad sad yknow!

Goodnight

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment