Sunday, July 7

Simple..

Thank you ladies who helped me w/ your feedback & suggestions. Appreciated so much! And spend your lil' time leaving a comment on my blog. Thank you again!

Hello!

Weekends are here again, and as usual I will spend my time blogging if I am free. So while waiting for Y to ends work, I'll be spending my time blogging. Actually, the purposed of today's post is to tell you all I am so happy that this month In Shaa Allah will be a VERY good month for me. Been working hard, and achieving what I want. Yes definitely, it is not easy. It takes time to achieved! But Alhamdullilah, after 6 months of working with my small company and finally, they decided to increase my pay. The work load, work hard, work timing all been very useful for me. Though sometimes, I complaint and nag about it. Told Y that like finally, I have something to brag about. Obviously Y can only smile, and smile. Mehhh! Besides that I have one advertorial to make here on my blog. (:

Looking for Part-Timers now!
- Can work at least 3 days per week.
- Preferably 5 days per week IF can.
- Working location will be at East side.
- 4 hours of working schedule.
- Weekends OFF!
- Pay w/ incentives included.
- Students/Fresh Graduated are welcome!

Those who interested can email me directly to ainjanii@gmail.com for details.
Thank you.

Sorry, I selit 1 job opportunity here in my blog. So, if anyone happened to have friends/siblings/kins or whoever looking for part time job please don't hesitate to email me directly. Will give a quick reply though!
I need to head out soon to Toa Payoh to hunt for my candy jar. Meeting Y in the evening! Shall head to Geylang since yesterday I missed the light opening ceremony. Wonder how Geylang looks like eh semalam! Confirm packed giler. Okay that's it for today! Have a good week ahead, people.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment