Saturday, October 26

Just a minor good news...

It's been quite sometime I neglect this blog of mine. Concentrating too much on work and seminar. Been going for some short courses, and I think I need to start something new inside my life. Beside doing what I am now, I shall go somewhere else that I love to do. In other words, I want to go back with the line that I used to be previously. It's not hard, but effort need to put on. Thank Y for the unstoppable words & supports though sometimes he can be one funky jerk. Lol, jangan marah eh abang sayang. 

After weeks been contacting with my ex-manager from my ex-company. She decided to bring me in, and work with her. So called jadik assistant die la gitu. Yes, I wasted my weeks thinking should I or should I not. Given the benefits I have now in my current work are so tak cukup. Cakap banyak eh Ain, da bagus masih ade kerja dari takde. But hey, I am looking for better benefits for future not only now. Something I love to do, and trying out new things in my life. Things change for a better reason. Actually, sedih jugak la kan nak tinggalkan kerja sekarang sebab da lama. We're just like family working there, can understand each other. Kata orang tua tua tak semua dalam dunia ni kekal. So just be it okay. 

Yes, today I went for the talking session w/ the senior retired police officer also known as BIG boss in the company. Tak pernah pernah aku pergi interview berpeluh & seram sejuk tetiba this time aku macam seram. Maybe cause' of the police officer thing ar. But hey, after some hiccups during writing the application form I feel released after seeing my ex-manager face. Aww, she still the same unlike me da gemuk! The talking session went well, and Alhamdullilah I secured the job already. In other words, I will be starting my new job in two weeks time. Harapan nak enjoy sebelum start kerja baru terpaksa dibatalkan eh. Whatever it is, I feel blessed for the opportunity given by my ex-manager whom will be my manager AGAIN for a second time. Niced! Where & what job I am going to do, just wait & see. I will update about it alright.

Only that piece of good news I want to share with you. And ladies, please recommend me good MUA for my wedding 2015. I can't decide which company should I engage. Because I am lazy to find one. Should I stick to Rias Andaman or Merah Jambu the bridal room? I still can't decide for myself, or maybe you have any better opinion about Mak Andam, please don't hesitate to leave a comment okay. December 2013 will be #faiain first appointment for our video/photo. Makin nak 2014 makin seram pulak eh. Can't imagine myself getting married, jangan jangan jadik bridezilla.

Have a great weekends!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment