Sunday, November 3

Try it on...

I'm happily enjoying my mode of holiday before starting my new career AGAIN from scratch. This time round, i'll make sure it will be last. Because I've been changing my career path for a few times. Sampai bilakan? Nak kahwin tapi jalan hidup aku sendiri tak sure. Until my mum said, "Kali ni kerja biar la kekal. Jangan tahan 3 6 bulan jek eh." Kan da kena sindir, padan muka aku! Eh, but atleast I did work more than 6 months in every job yknow! Forget about it, and let's try it on for wedding rings.

Yknow why the reason I said, let's try it on? Read this post to find out more, and I am just doing the recapped here la actually. I've been doing lots of survey on my wedding ring, but I can't find something that really suits my finger. Yes, I am lazy to go every jewelry shop nak masuk je kaki macam tak boleh. Because I scared of hard selling, or malas nak layan punya muka. It did happened to me once upon a time while am looking for my engagement ring. Either they just ignore you, or maybe just layan macam nak tak nak. From there, I decided to search online. Die die I want to buy online for my wedding ring. If can la, but doubt so Y will agrees on it. To him, buying online is such a leceh thing to do. As for me, it's an easier way to save money & time. Click click, and buy it! Taddaaaa, easy right.

After reading Eleventh October post, I find it very very useful and decided to download the application on my Note II. Like seriously, I am excited to show and share with Y about the apps. I thought, I am the only one excited about the apps. Sekali dia pun nak juga eh! Helpful apps, makes me easy to choose or see which diamonds really suits my finger. So let's see what shape really suits my finger.
Sources: Bluenile.com

Sources: Bluenile.com


Sources: Bluenile.com

That is how those rings looks like when it's attached my finger. Kan bagus kalau cincin tu memang betul. Tak mampu kalau nak beli la kann. Prices are all from $10K onwards okay! Those rings are really beautiful, indeed. Of course, it's from a well known jewelry shop, Tiffany & Co. Idky, those diamonds are expensive. I prefer, round & heart shape when I put it on. From my opinion, I repeat eh this is only my opinion. Round shape diamond are too mainstream, I guess? While heart shape, I have one for my engagement. Takkan nak beli lagi heart shape kan. Da tak jambuss & lain. I have two diamonds inside my head, and the cost pun macam mahal jek. Macam tak mampu jek. Macam mampu jek. Macam ade chance kena sepak jek. 

A three stones ring! Beautiful fit on my finger, and Y also agrees that this is it. But shamelessly, I said I don't want this. I still one the want that I desired for a long time. 



THIS IS IT!! Mata macam nak terkeluar bila nampak Kate Middleton's engagement ring kan? I want my dream ring to be in Sapphire stone/diamond. Royal/Ruby sapphire, anything got to do with sapphire please. Told Y that I really one this, and his answer is.. "I kena kerja part time I all out la every month untuk dapatkan you batu nik." Ahh a good answer eh, batu ke ape? Hello, nik batu bukan batu yang Bujang Lapok beli okay dekat kedai. Campak sorang seringgit. But I know, he will try his best to grab this for me. I am so so inlove with sapphire. 

My review, please download the Tiffany & Co apps. Try it on, who knows it gonna' be perfect for your finger. And please don't hesitate to update about it after using the apps. Till here, goodnight. 

Ps: FaiAin's still surveying on our pre-wedding photoshoot location. Suggested of photoshoot location, please leave comments below. Thank you!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment