Thursday, January 9

Hello 2014!


Hi people!

I'm back on my blogging world. It takes time for me to update my blog. Work been sucha' bitch sometimes, but I have to endure with the things happen surround me. Before I start talking craps, I would like to wish HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my LADIES out there. Siapa yang nak kahwin tahun nik, alhamdullilah. Siapa yang nak kahwin on 2015, selamat mencari informasi tentang kahwin kahwin yer. Actually, I am saying that to myself. Things been very hard for me & Y due to our wedding. Lesser time spend for us nowadays.Trying our best to occupy every months with wedding appointments but I doubt so. Because of our work timing.

Things we plan to strike by June 2014:
  1. Photographer/Videographer
  2. Wedding decor
  3. Catering (For Y's side as he haven't done so!!)
  4. Bridal Services (Mak Andam)
  5. Wedding DJ
  6. Groomsmen/Bridesmaids 
  7. Dinner suit & Dress (color code yet to be confirmed)
  8. Wedding trays
Only 8 things need to be done, but am already like half dead. Dulu orang tanyer bila kahwin, aku jawab lagi dua tahun. Sekarang orang tanyer, next year jek. Punya la mangkuk. Because some knows that, I don't like to answer the question, "Bila kahwin?" For now, I am so occupied with work. I don't have time to think on my wedding day also. Can I just get a wedding planner to help me do everything? But who willing to assist me? Minah cerewet macam aku, semua yang nak tolong nanti lari. Can't deny it, I am very particular what I want to do for my big day. Even Y also lazy to layan  my super cerewet attitude.

Briefing point.
  • Photographer/Videographer
So both Y & me decided to slot an appointment with Bliss Photo+Cinema this February 2014. I am not sure how it goes, but hopefully things will go well. We're hoping to strike the dates with them! As far we've done research, some of the photography/videography vendors do not work during Hari Raya Puasa period. Maklum la, kita punya wedding third week of Hari Raya Puasa. Nak elakkan kecewa hampa kali kedua ketiga, we make a decision to ask first, before going for any appointment. Thanks to Ili, from Eleventh October for liaising with this minah cerewet & kiasu.

Question: Why we choose Bliss Photo+Cinema?
Answer:    We hear lots of positive feedback from ex-btbs who already hired them as their trusted photographer/videographer. We also look through their portfolio and I'm quite amazed with their work.


Photo credits: Bliss Photo+Cinema

Sorry, idky I can't upload it using my workplace computer. Or maybe I am the one who don't know to upload it. You can view it by clicking the link okay!

So you tell me la ladies, how can I not choose them. Told Y that I still wants Bliss to be my photographer/videographer. Yes, at first he doesn't agree to it. But after convincing him so much now then he agree to choose Bliss. Bukan senang okay nak convinced my mamat. I need to sit with him, show him their portfolio all. Bliss, see you February 2014!
  • Wedding decor  
  • Catering (For Y's side as he haven't done so!!)
As for our wedding decor we're trying to strike the same wedding planner company. We've choose Mawarprada Wedding Gallery for our decor services. While Y planning to get their catering services too. I just love their decor concept. We've not made any appointment yet with them, because it's Y task to do it. Kalau semua aku buat, aku yang pengsan depan computer nanti eh. Scroll down for some pictures of their wedding decor. I am inlove with the blues combination. I do need Y to go down for food tasting all, I'm afraid he might say yes to everything. And I need to be there too when he really wants to cater their services. I can't fully trusted my mat, anyways.

Question: Why I choose Mawarprada Bridal Gallery?
Answer:    You see the word Prada?!?! Yes, because I love Prada bags that's why I choose them. Haha! Eh no la, I choose them not because of that la. Mintak kene sepak dengan selipar ehk! Most of the decor are beautiful, just like what I dream for my wedding. They provided more than 2 colors combination. But of course, I can't say much about them. Still pending on our appointment date with them.

If you were to ask me why Y choose them as catering, senang jek I jawab. Sebab nik pakcik dia recommend so that's why la okay. (:


Photo credits: Wedding of Fazli & Fazila


  • Bridal Services
Like finally, I decided what bridal services to take. After so much of searching through & fro, I decided to go for Merah Jambu The Bridal Room la sehh! They're home-based business, they can get along well with most of the photographers. Some mak andam do not like photographer to interfere while they doing the make-up all. I heard from ex-btbs they do allowed photographer to enter while they doing the andaman for the bride. Not sure how true it is, we still need to check out all the details with them again. Yes, we meeting them February 2014 too, In Sha Allah. Hopefully, our February 2014 schedule not as tight as January 2014.

Question: Why I choose Merah Jambu?
Answer:   They have a natural look make-up. Most of their outfits are covered, not open one. I don't like wearing an open terdedah outfit. I prefer kain songket & lace outfit. Of course a long or 3/4 sleeves. They can get along well with most of the photographer as mention above. I need mak andam can stay with me through out the whole event, and they does. I see it with my eyes already okay!


Photo credits: My P.O.R.T.F.O.L.I.O
  • Wedding DJ
We're still not sure what is the best wedding DJ we can hire!! Still searching, anyone please do recommend good DJ to us okay. Thank you so much!! Sorry for the large font eh, hehe.
  • Groomsmen/Bridesmaids 
Please give us the best number that we can choose for groomsmen & bridesmaids. Still pending on 3 but like tak lawa gitu. Ikutkan hati nak ajek amek 7 dayang & pangeran eh. 

Photo credits: It's Langkawi Affair

Cute kan kalau ramai ramai macam gini. But Ain, dream on la! So many for what?! Moreover, I don't have lots of friends. Unless I want to take outsider just to be my bridesmaids. Actually, 6 also not bad yknow. But confirm I pokai after that la. Mane nak siapkan baju dinner & sanding nanti. 
  • Dinner suit & Dress (color code yet to be confirmed)
Still deciding on the dinner wedding dress color code. But of course I need a long dress gown. Maybe with an A-Line cutting or a Mermaid cutting line. Also, I need lace to covered on it. That is why I need to customize my own dinner reception dress. 

Photo credits: The Wedding House

I need a Tiara for my hair, IF possible I need a sapphire accessories. Dream on, Ain!! Omg, I am so demanding with my wedding plan. :D

Photo credits: CTDT Tailor

I prefer Y to wear Light Gray color as our wedding dinner suit. And yet, I am still looking around. I need to find the best tailor for him too. If anyone knows, mind sharing it with me. Thank you!
  • Wedding trays
Look through Bonito by Bob profile on Facebook. And found out they did wedding trays too. But doubt so they can take anymore bookings for 2015. Read through A rose wedding post about Bonito by Bob and sadly, he stop taking bookings for 2015. I need to search another alternative ways where to get the trays. Should just go Johore to grab it? Not sure. But hey, I still want to email Abang Bob regarding room decor. Mane tau ade chance boleh slot in booking dengan dia eh. 



Ohh my gayyyy! Lawa giler kan!! This is what I want, but since he's not taking, I shall just forget about having acrylic boxes as my wedding trays. Maybe, I will search for something different? Argghh! Stress dibuatnya tengah malam nik!!



Photo credits: Bonito by Bob

Can I hire him to be decorate my rooms? This is so tempting! I shall email him right?!?! 

I think, I brief some of the things that I need to do by June 2014. So people, just wait for my next entry which I don't know when will it be. If not lazy, I will update it la. I need to rest my eyes from this desktop! 

Goodnight, xoxo


2 comments:

  1. just doing my job babe xx. looks like you're all set and ready to jump into the heavy lifting of wedding planning! 2014's gonna be exciting, isnt it? :) ....especially on the eleventh...of october. HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2014 gonna be more exciting for you!! Mine will be stressed, I guess. But I hope I will enjoy it. In shaa allah things will be gg smoothly for both of us and also all BTBs. (:

      Delete