Thursday, February 20

#faiain

Hello!

I try to update my freaking blog twice a month, but I think I fail to do so. I keep all my post till February. Maybe, I should stick to once a month better eh? Tapi itu pon kalau tak malas eh! What's up for #faiain this month mayne? Actually, our wedding is till like 500++ days to go but we like kanchiong nak secure everything in one month. We know it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so. Appointment usually can be made 1 month in advance or nasib baik same month. Usually, all appointments I made 1 month in advance la. Unless, you go expo then I don't think so you need to make any appointment.

Siapa pergi recent expo held during Chinese New Year holiday? Me & Y being so kanchiong we go on eve of Chinese New Year. Great day & timing we go, because not crowded & they only attend to you only. Haha, tak sia sia lepas kerja penat turun expo itu time. As you readers know that we're looking for decoration/dais all for our BIG day kan. We attended few appointments with some vendors but we still wants to try our luck to grab an affordable decoration/dais. So, untuk pendek kan cerita I nik. We secured our wedding decoration/dais at expo on last Thursday. Yahooo! Da boleh joget, gelek golek golek babe. Kalau tak macam cacing kepanasan. Nasib baik slot date masih available youuuu. From which vendor we booked, you'll see below okay.

Credits: #faiain




So what do you think of the pelamin? Tak ade la grand sangat tapi still wants the best on my wedding. Price affordable and we want it to stay within our budget if can. Walk around the Expo for 2 hours till we finally decide on which vendor to take. For my side tak payah nak report strength about my wedding details. But for his side jek yang banyak payah. Maybe because of so many cases happened about wedding orang tak jadi kan. So my future mother in law sikit risau and keep calling us. First meet up was with Kak Rini(I think that's her name. Tak boleh igt!), she explained everything in details. And of course I will asked alot as usual. Because this is my wedding, mesti nak bombarded dengan questions all. After explained things with us, we mintak izin to talk one on one with my mat before signing everything.  I like how she present it with calm tone. Nik baru gerek orang nak kerja same. Because I work in customer relations industry so basically I know what consumer like and don't like. Eh stop it eh Ain nak berbual pasal kerja da ape hal?!
 
After all the discussions we made, we decided to sign up the package. And time shows nearly 9.30pm yet we masih terhegeh-hegeh jalan nak ke booth nye. Upon seeing Kak Rini only, I asked my mat this. "Ayg, die da nak balik ke? Alamak kita baru nak sign up for the package sehh..." When she saw us, she was like so happy. I bet she knows that we really keen to go for the package. Unfortunately, she have something to attend with so she left us with Kak Liza. Gladly, she knows what we wants because Kak Rini already explained it to her. Chuck chuck be fast, we're running late because both of us working on next day. We also apologised for holding them back. Bottomline, our pelamin/dais/decoration all secured! Alhamdullilah, hanya Tuhan saja tahu bertapa #faiain boleh bernafas dengan tenang.
 
Nextly, our wedding photography was on early February. Luckily, I am allowed to take AL on that day due to my heavy work load. Also I'm afraid I might ends work late. Maklum la kerja dengan orang atasan nik susah sikit. Must meet their expectations all. Decided to meet my mat at Yishun since he ends work a lil' bit later than usual as he's not allowed to take any time off. Grab our quickie dinner before zoooommm off. To find the place is not that difficult, but my mat sesat sekejap that time. I don't know why, and I don't want to know why. Because I am afraid we might be late for the appointment. Actually, my mind was to meet Ili personally since I only know her through blogger. Tapi hajat tak kesampaian. Sedikit hampa la, maklum la da lepas office hour seh nak jumpa. Aku pum tak agak agak. The outcome is this! *Look Below!!*

Credits: #faiain

Explain everything right? Haha, yes we managed to slot in our wedding dates with them! Indeed, we're happy because one by one secured for both side. Start of something new. Meet up with Naz, he's trying his best to explain about the packages with us. He doesn't do much talking because we already have the packages. Only explained on things that we need to know. This time round my mat who asked a lot. Because he's passion in photography are loads. That's why he wants to know everything in detail. We didn't do much talking with Naz, he seems like not feeling well that day. So much of convincing my mat saying Bliss Photocinema is the best all, end up I kena questioned by him back. "Kenapa dia macam malas nak layan kita? Macam explain nak tak nak.. Ohh maybe die tgh sakit la." Overall, I rate it 7.5/10 for photography appointment. Let's hope another appointment with the videographer will be better. I don't want to kena questioned by my mat again. He will keep questioning me until I give answers. Whatever it is, we still go for the packages with them. Sebab mindset da memang nak amek Bliss right before I nak kahwin you. Bliss, praying hard you won't disappoint us!
 
ONLY two things I managed to update today. Actually, I've been keeping this draft for nearly a month. I have 2 more drafts to update. But I don't have a good timing to make it done. Yet to blog about #faiain staycation which happened on 13th January 2014. Never mind, I will try to update it once I am really settle down with my current position at work. I have lots of things to prepare for my side be it wedding or work. Fyi, I put my career first and my wedding second. Upon hearing that my mat shows me his unhappy & sarcastic face. Still have lots of things to clear by this year Hari Raya Puasa. Always tell myself not to be bridezilla which I think I will be one soon. Still, I am sexcited knowing I will be getting married soon. In Sha Allah, Amin...
 
Okay enough of my membebel. Till here, goodnight!
 
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Salam Dear,
    I chanced upon ur blog and I have to say that we have that same thinking of "Sebab mindset da memang nak amek Bliss right before I nak kahwin you" LOL!!! I know that exact feeling...tanak byk berbual ah, tanak tgk lain company ah...nak Bliss jgk..hehe! Alhamdulillah, I secured both video and photographer..senang kan from the same company..
    All the best dear in preparing for your wedding :)

    ReplyDelete