Sunday, December 21

Break is OVER...

Hello!

Who's back? AIN IS BACK!! Okay, actually I never go anywhere, still here. Only that, I don''t even know what to update cause' I have nothing much to share. My #projekahwinFA belum start sepenuhnya la. Now then I can start sharing.

How do I feel when I only left less than 100 days to my wedding? Senang cakap, I takde perasaan la. Anything, everything I do is unplanned. From the start of I apply my BTO then nak tunang sampai la nak ke jinjang pelamin. To be frank, both my mat and me smacked head when to think back. All is UNPLANNED okay. I have few things to update on. About my vendors, who are there, where I kenal them all. Okay,  I know tu semua tak perlu. Let's start by listing all!

1) Who is my personal MUA for the both days? 
  • The Songket Bridal - By Norseha Sani
  • Personalize more to songket material if you looking for songket.
  • She customized (which I am looking for) our wedding dress for both of us.
  • Price wise, quite reasonable.
  • Kita dapat discount from her tau! And also free hand bouquet. 
Her bridal almost FULLY booked! She only take 1 event per week as she's alone. She is really really friendly! Went to her house for appointment can stay 2-3 hours talk none stop. Ingatkan die sombong BUT nooo wayyyy! Beyond my expectations. So far, she can layan pengantin cerewet macam aku nik. I am really really choosey, and demanding. Alhamdullilah, she do her best. In Shaa Allah everything will go smoothly okay Kak Ha!  

2) Who is our Photographer of the day?
  • Bliss Photo+Cinema
  • They're quite popular actually. Sebut jek "Bliss" confirm orang tahu.
  • Price wise, quite reasonable too.
  • No discount given for our photography. Haha!
  • We've yet to choose our photographer which I heard can choose. Is it?
I think, I already post about our meet up session with one of Bliss's photographer, Nazri. We had a quick meet up and lead to not much talking & discussion as he also having flu too. We are still waiting for them to contact us regards our next meet up session which will be in next year. We've yet to discuss more about the package. Some are still unclear for both of us. But thank you la Bliss causé you add in slot for our wedding event! We're really grateful that you still have slot for our sanding's date. In Shaa Allah, Bliss will do the best for us. Please be more friendly, Bliss.

Bliss Photo+Cinema


Will be back for more updates on #projeKahwinFA!

No comments:

Post a Comment