Saturday, May 17

theBRIDEZILLA



Opening of my post jek I think you all know what I am going through now. I can be one bridezilla if things doesn't meant on my way. Lately, I'm having migraine and under pressure due to my wedding event. But demi cinta untuk mamat yang sorang tu I rela continue doing my research on wedding again. I have to juggle with work, wedding preparations and my family. Moreover, I was given a task to handle events at work. So I try my best to spend wise at work and with wedding preparations.

Recently what happened to me? I tell you all jangan terkejut beruk la yer. Little boy of mine a.k.a husband to be is going mad and tell my parents that he wants to marry me early next year. Omg! I dekat sebelah tengah tgk tv terkejut giler. Inside my head da keep playing questions. Ape ke hal orang tua nik, tetiba nak kahwin siang. We agreed to get married on August 2015. So, I bombarded him with my 1001 questions la kan. Easy peesy jek ni orang tua jawab, "Sebab I takut dapat rumah siang. I tak nak kelam kabut nk nikah dengan you." Our new house is the MAIN punca why he wants to marry me early. Hmm, I don't know if I should be happy or no. Dalam hati detak detik gembira but at the same time stress. We secured everything you know! Dates also has been set, out of the blue moon he do like that. 

He meant well, I know. Because our house is progressing and we're afraid too we might get key before we get married. And I know too, that my mamat gonna' be very very unhappy if we have to delay our collecting of keys with HDB. So what I am stress now? Asking all my vendors if they can bring forward our wedding event dates tak. So far only few vendors get back to me. If we really can't get hold all vendors. We've decided to do our simple solemnization first. Nikah dulu sanding kemudian la nampaknya. The sedih part is, my mamat will be going for his reservist after a week of our nikah. Oh yes! The date will no be out yet, still pending lor.

My lovelies Bride-To-Be,

Can all of you give me the best place to held my solemnization only? Which is the vendor that can do mini dais for solemnization. As I don't think my decor vendor can do it. Because they also outsource their pelamin which I think is no good la. Where can I get food catering? Cater just a normal makan nikah includes buffet set all. Please help me! 

Amek kau! Da macam tulis surat cinta dekat my lovelies BTB eh. Whatever it is, I would like to say thank you in advance if anyone so kind enough to help me. I just need an opinion from you ladies.

Till here, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment