Wednesday, July 3

Halal & Haram

YOUR FEEDBACKS ARE MUCH APPRECIATED, LADIES!!

Hi, i'm back from my HOLIDAY and now time to focus on my work & research on my wedding day. Not to forget, I will be celebrating my birthday on FIRST day of Puasa which is 10th July 2013. I shall take 2(melampau birthday only 1 day cukup kan) days AL again since it is my birthday. Actually, I have a few things to clarify with dearest BTBs. As you all know, I didn't link up all my BTBs links. I will only visit them through Kahwin Khronicles's blog because she have the whole list of BTBs there, and I become more semangat upon reading her blog though. Okay that's not the story actually, haha. 

First, I wanna' know if Muslim men are allow to wear a gold ring? From what I know they are not allowed to wear any gold at all. Be it wedding or just for casual. Okay what I mean is, they can wear rings but not those with gold on it. Am I right? Please enlighten me because I didn't know much about it. While doing my research about that, came across an article talking about it. Alright, lets take a look ladies.

-
-
-
-
-

HARUS memakai jenis silver sahaja!!

So, NO gold or gold plated in the jewelries!!  

YES!! Palladium no have gold in it. 

Enlighten me ladies, IF the article is not true. I need to get my Wedding Bands as soon as I can. Maklum la, da memang pun bakal mempelai kanchiong spider kan. Y did told me before about Muslim men cannot wear those gold accessories. Tak kira la gold plated ke white gold ke tetap tak boleh. Because there's still gold on it. First come in my mindset, abeh mcm mana nak beli wedding bands eh? Takkan Couple Lab kan? Or 925 Silver, alamak all that zaman cinta monyet sehh. About the Palladium thing, is it true there's no Gold on it? So I keep doing my research, and went down to Causeway Point to ask about those Palladium. Satu kedai ke satu kedai I enter JUST to ask about Palladium. Sadly, not all jewelry shop have Palladium rings for men. Was actually thinking where to get those Palladium rings and I also survey the price yknow. Though it is just a normal silver only, but the price boleh tahan BOMBASTIC mr loba loba la eh. Price range from SGD$450 to SGD$1000. Mak ai!! Bankruptcy I like that! Fyi, Palladium is a sister of Platinum. So, let's read what is Palladium okay. 
-
-
-
-
-
-
Click image for better view!

I shall say thanks to my soul sister, Kak Lydia who've been very hard to accomplished my mission about Palladium. She managed to find the shop online who can customize our dream wedding bands. Be it, diamond or without diamond. Just name how many ct. you want or you can even design it on yourself. Da macam ala ala DIY la gitu eh. IF ever I can DIY the wedding ring by myself kan bagus. I know Y won't agree with it. He always have the negative thoughts. Fed up yknow sometimes!

Second, we received a letter last week regarding our Signing of Lease Agreement. Yeahhneess to us, we ger both HLE & AHG grant. Alhamdullilah for giving an easy way for us now, and hopefully in the future, In Shaa Allah. I just so semangat on my NEW BTO house which will be ready in 3 years time?Idky people said that my house so cepat siap when actually lame gilerrr. Whatever it is, am praying hard for all my wishes come true.

The open space before they start their construction. There's a bus nearby from Yishun to my house-to-be. Easy access for both my parents & my in-laws who wanna' come visit us.

This is roughly how Delta will looks like. I can't wait to see the outcome. Yes, I am toooooo excited la! 

Anddddd this is the appointment date which is tomorrow(in a few mins today) people!!! I didn't know that it is so early, because the said it will take withing 2 to 3 months. Tapi tak sampai pun 2 months dia da panggil balik. And at the same time too, they will deduct 5% from our CPF. Omg! I can't believed that finally, I will be having my own house. 

Sorry, I am too excited to share with you all. Actually, that's it for today. I've shared 2 things which I think I shall spread with love here. About the wedding bands, please do leave me a comment or just email me at faiain013@gmail.com okay. If upon you all know which kedai emas in Singapore sell Palladium silver rings do let me know also. I don't want from Couple Lab/925 Silver all okay. Heh, thank you ladies! 

Ps: On AL again tmr!! :D

xoxo

11 comments:

  1. hahahahaha glad to hear you will become more semangat! :P

    anyway, my HTB and i didn't do much research on rings because we didn't want to susahkan diri and just bought a titanium ring for him. but these BTBs did research and write about rings so you can read them here (and probably ask them too!):

    http://twentyninejune.wordpress.com/2013/01/16/ring-a-ring-of-ribbons/

    http://brideside.wordpress.com/2013/04/05/of-headaches-and-late-nights/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      Sorry for the late reply & thanks for the suggestion posts. Definitely will read it. Thanks!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. hello! my FH had the same problem too.. suka design tapi in white gold. nak tukar to platinum, harga increase double/triple the original price.

    So for his ring, i bought a platim ring (platinum + sterling silver), it's cheaper than a platinum ring cos got lesser content of platinum. haha. the design is like the white gold ring, but its quarter the price and many times cheaper than a platinum ring :)

    so walk ard, take ur time and survey :)

    have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So where you buy the platim ring? No idea whr to go actually. Cus both are busy and kalau boleh kita nk carik simple jek. But of course affordable. Palladium ring jek da kebaBOMB the price. Nk beli pon mcm alamak, boleh beli white gold satu eh. Hahaha. Thanks for the feedback!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I got my htb engagement and wedding ring from lee hwa and it's palladium! It's definitely cheaper than platinum and its satu keluarga dengan platinum...u can follow farnamal's comment link coz other btb bought their customized ring from there and they shud have palladium too!
    If u scared abt the gold u just got to tell the seller no traces of gold inside... That's wat i told the salesman when i bought the ring..

    Pretty orkid

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But I find one places sell Palladium rings. The price mahal. Idk if the seller cheat me or what la. Hahah. Cus at that point of time I hvnt do research yet. Hehe.

      But yes palladium boleh pkai for Muslim Men cus tkde mixture of gold.

      xoxo

      Delete
  4. From what I read, gold including white gold can't be worn by men. So to be safe I bought my fiance a platinum ring. More expensive than gold la but I close one eye cause he will wear it forever, I hope, haha. Maybe you wanna consider other non-gold options like whats been mentioned above. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback! Still going ard searching for the ring. Hehe.

      xoxo

      Delete
  5. http://blog.gembygems.com/2012/08/21/the-issue-of-muslim-men-gold/

    hope this helps!
    :)

    ReplyDelete