Thursday, March 6

Hello March!

Finally, I get the chance to update my dusty blog. As far as you all knows, that I ONLY blog regards on my wedding day. Sometimes, I terkehel go blog nonsense about my work la, my horrifying life la and etc. Pardon me okay, if I do any of it. Because, I just wants to concentrate blogging on my wedding day here. Nothing else!

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

FaiAin's will be taking break on April regards on wedding relates.

Because we think, we deserved a break on April. We're planning for a short gateway or stay-cation again like what we always do. Stay-cation, barbecuing, cycling & etc. One reason, why you see we never go gateway because of my mamat who scared to travel. Dalam hati sudah bertanya macam mana kalau honeymoon nik. Can't bebel so much la as he have his own reason(s) why is he scared. Let only we keep the secrets, but hopefully his scared hilang by the time nak nikah la ehk. 

Just wondering why orang nak nikah dugaan banyak sangat. Fyi, I've been so stress thinking on our wedding until I need to scrap most of the things that were inside my head. Firstly, I am thinking of my own wedding budget, as I think I am over budgeting it. Secondly, because the money that I spend for my wedding I can use it for my honeymoon or my future house. Can't predict when actually we will get our house key, but it's better sediakan payung sebelum hujan yer. Not to disappoint me my mamat said, we can go Europe for honeymoon IF our savings enough to travel that far. Mangkuk jek dengar, hello I save up to make my wedding grand yet you mentioned about our saving. Slap forehead betul la nik anak. Actually, either ways la make you happy. To do a grand wedding, to go Europe for honeymoon or for new house renovation. If you give me to decide kan, I will confirm choose Europe la okay. Moreover ade Paris kan di situ. If talk about Paris only, obviously you know about Chanel kan. Since I am hantu of Chanel, might as well I go there shopping spree at Chanel boutique kan. Seriously, kalau mamat aku bace memang mintak kene tempeleng. 



I love Chanel more than my mamat la I think? Haha, because I will earn hard just to buy Chanel stuffs. I even mentioned that I want a Chanel Jumbo Flap Bag for my dulang. Dalam hati die confirm sumpah seranah aku siak. Like normal, I can say dalam mimpi ajek la Ain nak Chanel yer.


Dream on Ain to get this Chanel Jumbo Flap Bag!!


A gift from FBC for his 28th Birthday. Mamat aku da tua siak!

Okay! Would like to take this opportunity to wish my mamat birthday la. He turns a year younger at the same time a year older. May this year will be a good year for him, and may Allah always by your side. Protect you in whatever ways especially when you're on the road. In Sha Allah, we will be together next year. I know it's hard to go through this alam pertunangan since we get engaged. We fight, we laugh, we cry, we support each other. Keep yourself alive, don't let anyone bullied you. Show them that you're capable too! You know, I will always love you no matter what. 

Yesterday, I receive a surprised from little bunch of kids that I love lots. Knowing how much I adores Chanel accessories, they will still surprised me. Reason why they surprised me because, they wants me to get well soon. Merepek ape kawan kawan aku! Sorry guys, I couldn't thank much so I blog about it here la okay. This is what I receive on my door step in the afternoon.... Drum rolllllll....

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Tadaaaa! A Chanel pearl drop earring! Idk what is the occasion why they gave me this. Maybe they wanna see me get well soon? Maybe? Because I am so sicky for past 3 days until today. I love my friends who've been pampering me lots with luxury accessories. Alhamdullilah, for the little bunch of friends.

I shall take a leave now. FYI, I am updating my blog at my workplace! Kalau tak kene spot by my manager da nasib baik okay. Will talk to you guys again. See you, alligators!



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. omg babe! found your blog through kahwin khronicles! and advance congratulations to you! hehehe!

    ReplyDelete