Tuesday, May 6

Open Spaced Event

Hello!

It's May day and month! I'm back again, and I've took my break on April. Gladly, I can relax from thinking about my wedding related. My purposed of updating this blog of mine today to share something might be useful for the bride to be soon or later or in future.

Have you ladies ever heard of Rider's Lodge, Singapore before? It is just a hotel that only have 40 rooms available. Yes, it's not that big. The place is located at Bukit Timah, and situated inside Horsecity area. I won't be talking much about the lodge anyways. My purposed updating is to share with you ladies that if anyone intended to do an outdoor photo shoot/events you may try out the place. Why I say so?

See the spacious greenery lawn are? It's good for photo shoots and events yknow!

What is the name of the place?
Rider's Lodge, Singapore situated inside Horsecity. Located at central of Singapore. Nearby place, Bukit Timah.

What is Rider's Lodge, Singapore?
It's a hotel, 40 rooms available for accommodation. Small lodge, which is perfect for gateway. Surrounded by nature.

What do Rider's Lodge, Singapore offer?
Rider's Lodge, Singapore does not offer anything however there's some activities going on inside Horsecity. 

What is the activities I can enjoy inside Horsecity?
Pony ride, horse-riding lessons, gym, bar and etc.

Can we throw an event at Rider's Lodge, Singapore?
Yes! Certainly you can. We've loved to rent out the place for you.

What is the greenery & spacious place called?
Lawn Area

What can Rider's Lodge, Singapore rent out?
The lawn area (open-spaced) is about 47m by 17m. The patio area (sheltered) has 14 square tables and 50 chairs with a long table 12m by 2m available to you should you utilize them. The patio area is closed till after 1030am as our in-house guest will have their breakfast here.

A little bit of information what Rider's Lodge, Singapore can do for you if you wants to hold an event at our spacious greenery lawn area. I will share with you ladies, some of my photos and events that going on at the lawn and patio area. 

Declan's 4th Birthday
Date: 22nd February 2014
Time: 3pm to 6pm








Very spacious, and I'm sure kids love to run around. and you may use the whole area to hold your activities. I am glad all of the guests who rent out the area love it and feel very satisfied with it. Let's go down for wedding event that took place recently.

Alex & Eileen's Solemnization
Date: 03rd May 2014
Time: 2pm - 6pm








Tell me what can we do to make your dream event come true. We may help you to source out what you need for the event. To the ladies, if you wish to make your event something different. What you waiting? Email me for more details, and I will do my best to explain more about it.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment